FRIENDS

Sorry I haven't posted for a long while, I developed a nasty case of mononucleosis just a week before school began and have been religiously sleeping/studying since. Now that I'm all healed I'll be back at Starbucks this Saturday and will definitely have something more interesting to say. I thought it might be difficult to keep this blog all film because my classes are primarily digital, but we are doing some work on 4x5 cameras that I really enjoy. I should have some of those photos up soon. I would tell you

all the nerdy details of the photography program I'm in and totally geek out, but I value your time much more than that. Until next time, christina.

Above are some photos of me AT school, not taken by me.






2 comments:

  1. i really do love that picture of you in the purple with the 4x5. that should be your christmas letter picture, not kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo credit Jimmy Hickey Photography
    No photos may be reproduced without written consent from the artist, with the sole exception being for Spookyfish use for showing off purposes (non-commercial).
    © 2009 Jimmy Hickey Photography, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

    ReplyDelete