Timothy Brenton Memorial

I took these shots almost a month ago at the memorial held for Officer Tim Brenton, an officer shot to death in the Leschi neighborhood of Seattle.
I hadn't thought much about them accept that they were good practice, but in light of current events surrounding police officers, I came back to these. I thought it appropriate to post my photo-journalistic approach to the reaction of the death of just one police officer in the city of Seattle.
The center was packed with police-officers, firemen, bike cops, SWAT members, emergency care vehicles, and literally any government sponsored workers. Otherwise, the place was deserted. I was the only person there not in uniform, and was thankfully ignored in my jeans and slippers as people paid their respects. These are my favorite shots.
50mm 1.2 lens

PLEASE CLICK THEM TO SEE THEM BIG




No comments:

Post a Comment